Monday, June 08, 2009

Thanks to the Parties and their candidates for taking the time to respond to our questions on Freedom of Information.


Flag Canada Nova ScotiaImage by erjkprunczyk via Flickr

Thanks to the Parties and their candidates for taking the time to respond to our questions on Freedom of Information.
Good Luck in the Election to all.

For their responses, click on:
http://nsrtk.blogspot.com/search/label/NSElection09


Remember to get out and vote.

Democracy is about participation and voting truly is the very least you can do.





"I am a Canadian,
free to speak without fear,
free to worship in my own way,
free to stand for what I think right,
free to oppose what I believe wrong, or
free to choose those who shall govern my country.
This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."
- John G. Diefenbaker

Enhanced by Zemanta